No Subject

>I'm pretty sure that the most powerful FM is WOOD
somehere in South Dakota
with
>an ERP of 245,000 watts.
>WRXL in Richmond is 140,000 watts.
>
>Norm

Well, to answer that, the answer is actually WMC-FM
99.7 here in Memphis.  300,000 watts erp.  How do I
know this, you ask?  I work across town here at
WOGY-FM 94.1 and its pretty much common knowledge
(especially since the pd knows most of the folks over
at WMC.)

Man, do I wish I could set this computer up so I could
get back into the discussion group!  One day perhaps
yahoo will let me... till then, adios!

Steve Sawyer
http://k1frc.nav.to

=====
Check out the K1FRC Trucking and Radio page at:
http://sites.netscape.net/djsteve5/homepage/k1frc.htm

Real time weather from the Weather Channel, information,
opinions and tons of radio and trucking related links!