Re: time to update the promos

Roger.... I'm beginning to think her original assessment was correct....

Sarah has long since left RKO. She worked at ZLX for quite a while and
now works for Greater Media. She was an intern at RKO which worked into
a paid position. Fresh out of school and not from Boston area when she
made her now famous email reply to you. If you worked with her.. you'd
like her. It was a long time ago.. let it go Roger.....