Re: Are You Ready For Some Football?

> So if Rush gets the job will that mean every bad call or play is the
> result of the Clinton Administration efforts to undermine the game of
> football?

Heh, heh, heh -- but Rush has anticipated your question.  He knows that his
job as a sports broadcaster is to entertain people.  Come to think of it,
he says that's his job as a talk host, too!

Politics aren't really likely to show up on MNF.  I mean, I've never seen a
football player score a touchdown and then publicly give thanks to, say,
Hillary Rodham.   ;-)

--RC