Re: Subtle Changes at WBZ

At 08:26 AM 5/20/00 -0400, Brian Vita wrote:

>At 04:49 AM 5/20/00 -0700, Bob Nelson wrote:
>>Thanks! (If you're really stuck, I have the full
>>length version of Orpheus on a 45!)--Bob
>>

>> >    your comment has been forwarded to the music Gods
>> > here at 55 Morrissey!  (the Orpheus might be tough,
>> > but I know the Billy is available...)
>> >

>Of course, that brings up the next question... is there a turntable in the
>house at 55 Morrissey?  Hmm, lets see, I used to know how to run this thing...
>
>Brian, President GALC

After sending this I had a mental image of Chuck sitting down with an
intern explaining how to use the damn thing...

"Now let me get this straight - the pointy part goes into the vinyl which
you turn backwards until you hear noise then you rock it forward 1/2 turn
before the noise so that it cues..." Kind of like Yoda teaching a young Jedi...