Re: Entercom demands payment 2 week in advance of schedule for ".coms"

ASchinella@aol.com wrote:

> Are ".coms" having problems paying their bills? We know that there aren't
any
profits; can we assume that the miracle of e-business is dying?
Could this be the end for the .com ad frenzy? >

My guess is yes, yes, and, um, yes. :)  Despite this, I've read that the TV
advertising upfront is a huge increase over last year, in part because
major advertisers wanted to get in front of the .com'ers.  I reckon the
networks are popping their champagne corks over this, but I wonder if a big
hangover will be forthcoming when the .com money dries up at the end of
next season.

Take care,
Chris