WRX//WFNX?

Originally, when AllAccess announced the acquisition of WRX by the Phoenix
Media Group, they reported that Mindich was going to start simulcasting the
FNX Radio Network on 103.7 on Patriot's Day.  Well, April has come and gone
and we're halfway through May now, and as of my drive this afternoon through
Rhode Island, 103.7 is still broadcasting as WRX, classic rock format, jocks
and all.  Any news on when FNX will take it over?