Re: WNNW-AM 1110 on air at night again

Could it be that they are doing "testing"??  From what
i hear daytime only stations are allowed to have a
certain amount of testing nights.  Not sure the whole
purpose but that was what i was told when i worked at
a daytime only station.  Of course, they're required
to notify and get clearance from any 24 hour stations
that share the freq.