RE: ** WARNING ** I LOVE YOU **VIRUS

Understand that the subject line is ILOVEYOU and the message is "kindly
check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me."
DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT, it will infect a Windows system and replicate
itself through Microsoft Outlook.  The attachment is
LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs.  Norton's Anti-Virus Center is swamped
(www.symentec.com/avcenter/ ).

-Larry