Boston TV Station Spams Many with Unsolicited Junk Mail

"Coming Up at 6PM..."

Is it just me or has anyone else on this list started getting unsolicited
junk email from WBZ-TV alerting you to what's on the news tonight?  I've
been receiving these "updates" for the past few days and I've never asked
for them.  Perhaps one of the other stations in the market would be
interested in doing a story on how to lose viewers by spamming them.

Brian

>From: "Stephanie Miller" <webmaster@wbz.com>
>To: "Friends of WBZ 4 News" <webmaster@wbz.com>
>Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 11:04:57 -0400
>Subject: Some stories you'll want to see on WBZ 4 News
>
>STARTING AT 5 PM ON WBZ-TV 4
>
>KENNEDY PATRIARCH TED KENNEDY AND CAROLINE KENNEDY SCHLOSSBERG IN A
>REVEALING CONVERSATION. THEY SHARE THEIR PRIVATE THOUGHTS ON THEIR VERY
>PUBLIC LOSSES.
><clip>

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA
Sales & Service ->(800)231-8849 US & Canada
Sales & Service Fax ->(800)329-2775
Business Office -> (978)538-7575
Business Fax -> (978)538-7550

***Visit Our Web Site at www.cssinc.com***
Check out our new online webstore for cinema supplies!
CSS, Inc. is a proud member of ITEA & NSCA