Update Lawrence x-Banders

I'd like to modify my reply of about a week ago
regarding the Spanish X-Band stations.

This morning on the way into work I was hearing at
station on 1620, 1660, and 1690 (The 1640 station was
absent). I had thought the 1660 was still the Spanish
station out of New Jersey, but now I feel otherwise.
The sitting on the Merrimack River Bridge with 1660
splashing from 1640 to 1680 had me convinced this
station is in the Lawrence/Methuen/Andover area.

I wasn't so sure previously because on my comutes home
this singal is receivable fairly well up to about Mile
Marker 7 on I-93 (north of Exit 3 by the
weigh-stations). The highway takes a dip, the signal
gets real nasty for a minute or two. Then as you hit
higher ground you get what sounds like two stations
mixing, then the Spanish station emerges. In this case
it's definately the NJ station emerging.

The 1620 and 1690 station does not have as good of
coverage, although the 1620 appears to be stronger
than in the past.

John
Derry NH