RE: Tower lighting

PJB is now running 100kw. Mr Bittner told me from his recent visit that
they're focusing programming daytime from the ABC Islands to Trinidad (in
EE) w/ Christain Contemporary music with interspersed 5 minute preachers,
non-directional, and to South America (in SS) at night, directional.

I dunno if my wife would of gone for the studio and transmmitter tours on a
honeymoon. Maybe on a second honeymoon because now she knows my radio
passion. She wouldn't of understood it on the first time around. I broke it
to her after we were married... oh, did you know I'm an avid DX/radio
enthusiast???

Still happily married after 15 years and one radio gig,

Ron Gitschier
Dutch Carribean