RE: Tower lighting

There is another much shorter tower on the property that was not evident
during my moonlit bike ride, but was apparent on my daytime cycle janut...
there is a _shorter_ tower that I would place a short distance northeasterly
of the northeasterly corner tower of the rectangle mentioned... it looked as
if there were three (?) FM bays on the top. I'm not certain if this is a
"parasitic" sort of tower for PJB... Kind of strange for being in such a
sparsely pouplated area.

There was evidence of  many different tower bases, guy anchors across the
property, looking from the driveway which approaches from the southerly
direction. Ground wires everywhere...  I shot some video on 8mm of the site
and of the studio building on the northerly part of town and also took
stills as well. Later, when I get home, I intend to develop the film and
scan the photos. Whoever would like a copy of the photos or video, let me
know...

Sign me: Tired from all that biking...

RF Burns, aka Ron
Bonaire, N.A. (leaving today)

PS Scott,

I'll do a FM band scan and let you about the FMs, I've forgotten to do
that...