Some musings while travelling

Many of you know from my previous postings that I make a living selling and
installing cinema equipment.  Last night I arrived in Virginia Beach to
start a retrofit of a theatre.  As soon as I jumped into the rental car I
scanned for the local NAC station.  Almost immediately I'm greeted with a
commercial for the new Carmike Cinemas 18-plex that just opened.  The
commercial had the usual fanfare ("all digital sound" - "wall to wall
screens", etc) and, in lieu of a music bed for the announcer to read the
tag over, had FX of a movie projector running.  After a few seconds of
listening to the bed, I was tempted to drive over to the theatre to fix the
projector - it didn't sound happy.  Of course, the average listener
wouldn't have caught that but...

Brian

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626

(800)231-8849 - Sales (US & Canada)
(800)329-2775 - Sales Fax (US & Canada)
(978)538-7575 - Business Office
(978)538-7550 - Business Office Fax

www.cssinc.com
****Visit our new online web store!****
CSS is proud to be a member of ITEA & NSCA