From: Mark <markwats@netway.com>
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Date: Saturday, April 08, 2000 15:44
Subject: Interesting Reception Reports

:Last night(Friday,4/7) while waiting for someone to come out of work in
:Marlboro MA between 8:50 & 9:10 PM, I was scanning up & down the AM "dial"
:if you will,and made some interesting station catches.Thought I'd share
:them with the list.
:
:At 530,I was getting a TIS from Foxboro MA that was relaying the National
:Weather Service's Worcester forecast TX that operates on 162.55MHZ.The part
:of the loop that cut in every so often to ID was somewhat muffled,so I
:couldn't get the calls.
: