Re: Fire at WWBX & WABI-AM

They have moved a construction office trailer in
behind the Tx building and they plan to move all of
their equipment into that trailer in the next few
days.  At this point, however, B97 in still in the van
and is running all live with only CDs, a 360 systems
playback for liners, and a mic.  I pitty those guys.

http://www.bangordailynews.net/cgi-bin/article.cfm?storynumber=8775