WICC (Was Re: Aurora Radio Group)

        Checking out WICC right now, I will say something has changed. On a
weekday at 1 p.m., they used AP network news rather than doing it local.
I've never heard that on WICC, absolutely not, between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. on
weekdays. Always a full local newscast on the hour. Just now, it was all 5
minutes of AP, then 1:15 of local news, into traffic/weather and out at
1:07 for a Fleetwood Mac oldie.
        I don't know if it means anything, but it's different.