RE: Jan and Arnie

Yes, I believe it WAS a _different_ Arnie Ginsburg. If
you go to this URL
http://www.buffnet.net/~ambrosia/liner/1958sr.htm , you
will see that the Arnie Ginsburg who sang with Jan
joined the Navy in 1959. I recall Woo-Woo in 1959 as
being on the _old_ new-WMEX (1510) every night Monday
thru Friday from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM--right before Jerry
Williams.

If anyone here knows Woo-Woo and thinks they could
recognize whether he's the Arnie in a 40-odd-year-old
photo, I have a downloaded jpg of Jan and Arnie. The
photo was taken in 1957 or 58. Unfortunately, I forgot
to capture the URL, but if you want me to e-mail the
photo to you, let me know.