RE: WNDS-Lowell Sun partnership

That would be Derry!
(The License Location of WNDS, and the location of their studios)
And....The Lowell Sun is NOT one of the 'Local' Papers in Derry
Those are:
The (Lawrence MA) Eagle Tribune
The (Manchester NH) Union Leader
and 2 days a week the Derry Snooze...er...News!

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH

PS: Yes that was ME on the front page of the Thur 3/23 Eagle Tribune (if
anyone cares...)