Re: Nashua Pride Pulls The Plug on Radio

The Spinners have one more year with WCCM.  Bob Ellis works for WCCM not
the Spinners, unless I am mistaken this was the key reason the Spinners
did not end up on WCAP, the Spinners wanted WCAP to put BE on full time
and the station said no.

df

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:33:04 -0500 "Bill O'Neill" <billo@erols.com>
writes:

> I think the LS have another year (this one) under contract with the
> Lawrence kW. B.E. does a good job for the team - not sure if he
> works
> for the team or the station in that capacity or if that would have
> any
> impact on future decisions.
>
> Bill O'Neill

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!