RE: WNDS-Lowell Sun partnership

David wrote:
>Yesterday (Thursday) the Lowell Sun announced a news swap partnership
>with WNDS-TV, this morning I got a call from a listener who said he had
>heard talk that The Lowell Sun was in the process of buying WNDS-TV,
>anyone hear anything like this?

No but it wouldn't surprise me. MediaNews, the company which now owns
the Lowell Sun, has some TV holdings, I believe, so it wouldn't be a stretch
for them to pick up Channel 50.

But it would be nice to see Channel 50 come home to Lowell -- think they
might move back into the lovely downtown Lowell studios back from 1969?

 -Sean