Re: Custon edits (was Re: Thursday Night Countdown Chart)

DonKelley@aol.com wrote:

> Okay....we have a lyric question here.  Stella Mars from WROR wants to make
> sure she has the correct line from "Love The One You're With" by Stephen
> Stills.
>
> We think the line is "there's a rose...in a fisted glove."    Anybody able to
> confirm or deny?

This question has already been answered, but another great source for checking
misheard lyrics is:

                 http://www.kissthisguy.com

(Kiss this guy ==> Kiss the sky)

"Love the one you're with" is not on their list though.

Tony

Tony Abruzzese                  e-mail: abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Network Administrator                         Biochemistry Department
              Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                               Fax:617.638.5339