Re: Is It A Commercial

In a message dated 03/15/2000 6:21:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rogerkirk@ttlc.net writes:

<< Flower show. (snip) Is this a "public service" or
 just a commercial? >>

Roger...

    if you've seen the back ups in both directions of the Xway (almost to
Mass Ave southbound) in the right lane, as well as the extra Mass State
Police on duty at Columbia Rd's offramps, the rotary, as well as on Morrissey
Blvd, you'll know that it bears mentioning each report.  I feel sorry for the
poor souls trying to simply get on with their lives after shopping at the
South Bay Shopping Center, as well as the Dorchester and Southie residents
just trying to get home.

    and if anything, it serves as a, ah, ah, ah -CHOOO!, (excuse me) warning
to allergy sufferers to stay the heck a, ah, ah, ah WAY from the Bayside.

- -Chuck Igo