One Tower, Two (or more) States

Hey, I'm disappointed in all of you!  I figured my mention of
the WAMC-Millerton NY application in NERW would start a good
thread going on tower sites that are home to stations licensed
to more than one state.  Since it didn't, I guess I'll have to
start the thread myself... (deep sigh!)

For starters, I can think of only one tower site that is home
to stations licensed in THREE different states, and that's the
Roxborough farm outside Philadelphia.  In addition to all the
Philly-licensed stations, it includes WHYY (Channel 12), licensed
to Wilmington DE, and WGTW (Channel 48) licensed to Burlington NJ.

Off the top of my head, the New England list includes:

NY/MA - Mount Greylock -- WAMC 90.3 (NY), WCDC 19 (MA)
CT/MA - Provin Mtn. -- WWLP 22, WAQY 102.1 (MA), WPKX 97.9 (CT)
RI/MA - WJAR site, Rehoboth -- WJAR 10 (RI), WSNE 93.3 (MA) [too bad
        there are no FMs on the WLNE tower...WLNE is, if I'm not
        mistaken, the *only* Massachusetts station whose tower is
        outside the state limits, now that WRLP 32 (which transmitted
        from Winchester NH) is dead and gone!]
VT/NH - above West Lebanon NH - a bunch of FMs including WWSH 95.3 (VT) and
        WXXK 100.5, WFRD 99.3, and WGXL 92.3 (NH)
NH/ME - Mount Washington, of course -- WHOM 94.9 and WPKQ 103.7 (NH)
        and WMTW 8 (ME)

Moving into New York, there's:

NY/NJ - Empire State Building -- NYC FMs and WPAT 93.1 and WHTZ 100.3 (NJ)
        World Trade Ctr -- NYC FMs, TVs, and WXTV 41, WNJU 47, WHSE 68,
        WWOR 9, WNET 13 (all NJ)
        NJ Meadowlands -- WKDM 1380 (NY) and day side of WWRU 1660 (NJ)
        also in NJ -- WWDJ 970 (NJ) and WWRV 1330 (NY)
NY/PA - east of Binghamton, an FM tower carries WJIK 90.1 and WCDW 100.5 (NY)
        and WKGB 92.5 (PA).

At least one Canadian example:

Camp Fortune, Quebec -- all the Ottawa ON and Hull QC TVs and FMs.  This
is probably the *only* Canadian example; I know there are none to be
found in the Maritimes, and the rest of the provincial borders are
so sparsely populated.

Without diving too deep into the sea of coordinates, I'd think
there are similar examples to be found in markets like Asheville NC,
Raleigh (maybe Garrett knows - where's the tower for WQOK 97.5 South
Boston VA?), Charlotte, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Texarkana,
Shreveport, Kansas City, St. Louis, Memphis, Davenport/Moline,
Fargo, Reno/Tahoe, and Portland OR.  Anyone know of any specifics?

-s