Re: Shark 105.3 First Morning Report

I taped the switchover (put a C120 in at 4:15 am) but
haven't heard it back yet. Did tune in just now for a
bit of their midday show. I'm not too familiar with
what they played as "the Arrow" but I have a hunch
the new "Shark" means a new identity/nickname, new
phone number, new website... and the same music.

Yup, the familiar classic rock...though I did notice
they played a couple tracks I hadn't heard before--
an album cut (?) by ZZ Top and a live version of
"Stuck Inside of Mobile" by Bob Dylan. Also the full
album version of "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits
"going out to Gloucester". The signal reaches the
North Shore well in addition to the NH/Maine seacost.