Re: d'Shaak (was: Arrow)

Roger Kirk wrote:
> Back in the mid-70's a group on Atlantic recorded a
> disco versions of two Led Zep songs.  The names
> escape me now, but they were withdrwn from the market
> in a trice.  Methinks Page & Plant, et al are not fond
> of covers.

This is speculation, but I think if they like the cover version for any
reason, the don't complain. Some of the stuff they've endorsed isn't
what you'd call, uh, straightforward covers. Anybody remember "Dread
Zeppelin", for instance?
I remember reading an interview with Robert Plant & he loved it.

TC