Re: Arrow

"Buzz Crunion"<buzzcrunion@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know what's going on at Arrow 105.3 and 102.1 on New Hampshire's
> seacoast? They are looping a bunch of parody versions of "Stairway to
> Heaven" with the "Theme from Jaws" in between.

It's nowhere near April Fools' Day, so I guess they mean business.  One bad
book and Citadel blows it up?  At least they're not doing the countdown thing
this time.  BTW, the Arrow website (http://www.wxbb.com) is looping Shockwave
Flash "Jaws" audio with a "?" on the title bar.  Will they fare any better this
time than they did in Portland with the lacklustre WTPN/The Point (formerly
WCLZ)?  The new format, whatever it is, will be unveiled at 6AM Friday.

Take care,
Chris