No Subject

>> From: http://www.townonline.com/northwest/concord/news/newCOy2k1118.html

Macone discussed ways to supplement the system using the local
                 high school radio station, WIQH, and short wave radios. He is
                 working on a proposal to revitalize the station and bring it back
on
                 the air at least for emergency purposes. He joined Wetherbee in
                 leading a training for the group based on emergency scenarios.

                 At the meeting, CCY2K also announced a name change for the
                 organization to Concord Neighborhood Networks (CNN).   <<