Re: COL

I can't remember all the town names, but WORK in
Barre, VT has been known to ID as "WORK Barre-
Montpelier- Plainfield- Berlin- Northfield- Waterbury"
or something like that.

And if you're talking about "markets served" as part
of
a legal ID, don't be surprised if you're in Vermont
and see Ch. 44 in Burlington identify themselves
as "WFFF-TV Burlington- Plattsburgh- Montreal".
To paraphrase the "Pokemon" slogan, "Gotta name
'em all!"