Re: WSMN / Gene Burns

Nor did I. Did you check to see whether it was the same
program? You should be able to hear WMEX if you can hear
WSMN. The hours of the WMEX program are not the same as
those you gave. Burns is on WMEX from 2:00 PM to 4:00
PM. He mentions WMEX frequently and I believe that there
are now even some local spots. So it would suprise me if
it were the same program that you heard on WSMN. Maybe
in addition to his KGO and WMEX gigs, he does a
nationally syndicated show and either the network or
WSMN tapes it and rebroadcasts it so that one hour runs
opposite his WMEX show.