Re: WMEX website

On 8 Feb 00,  Kevin Vahey wrote:

> Not much there yet, but http://www.wmex.com is online and has an option
> that allows you to listen online.

Yesterday morning, while in my car, I heard Steve Weissman with a guest
talking about the tight housing market.  His guest was Lew Finfer, whom I
knew years ago at the Mass. Tenants Organization.  They were talking for
some time without taking any calls.  So I decided to call in.  I didn't
have any wait.  Sounds like they still don't have a lot of listeners yet.

BTW, I also note that WTKK has begun TV advertizing.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/