NERW / Buffalo / WWKB

>NERW wrote:
*Into NEW YORK we go, then, with a bit more on the WGR/WBEN/WWKB
consolidation in Buffalo.  The sounds of hit radio returned to 1520
last Sunday morning (1/30), as the station began a partial simulcast
with "Kiss" WKSE (98.5 Niagara Falls).  1520 breaks away from the FM
for Canisius College sports and for paid religion at night.

        I think WWKB also is still running its overnight truck
driver/country music show off the satellite (forget which one it uses).
Maybe just until the contract runs out? Or not? They kept it all through
the time they were sports, and it had been carried over from the days of
the real-country birdfeed format they had before that.

>We'll admit there's something fun about hearing Britney Spears
<snip>

        Excuse me?!? Scott, have you been working too hard lately? Are you
feeling disoriented? Would you like the name of a musical-taste rehab
center? I believe there's now a 12-step program to help people who find
themselves actually wanting to listen to her recordings. <g>. I'm worried
about you.