Changes at WBOS?

Looks like the Young and the Restless are no more at 'BOS. Web site has
removed the link to the morning show page, and the DJ profile page now
identifies David O'Leary as the morning man.

Since I work nights, I don't get to hear the Webcast of the  'BOS
morning show very often. Did this change take place this week (probably
not, or I would have read about it here by now), or has 'BOS changed the
Web site for a shakeup next week?

As a longtime RY fan, I'm rummaging through the junk drawer for that
symbolic black armband ...

Howard