Re: AM (was Re: LPFM Rules)

Not all AMs stink/are losing money/both. Only most.

My big problem is the loss of quality. The loss of live and local (or at
least local). The loss of semi-inteligent talk from at least something
close to a wide variety of perspectives and approaches.

FM never had that. AM did.

At 08:34 PM 2/2/00 +0000, dan.Strassberg@att.net wrote:
>WBZ claims to be the top-rated station in this market,
>and, whether or not the claim is true, it is the highest-
>billing station. A similar situation exists in many
>other large markets--In New York, WFAN is the highest
>biller and WINS is not far behind. In San Francisco, the
>honors for many years have gone to KGO. In Chicago, to
>WGN. Notice a pattern HERE?

Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett
Attorneys at Law