Re: Tai filling in for Jerry

In a message dated 02/01/2000 8:50:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, Dib9@aol.com
writes:

<<
 And what kind of name is Chuck Igo?

off the list, i've told Dan my "real" name (on the birth certificate).
however, i was named after Dad.  mom never wanted to deal with the "little vs
big" stuff around the house, so my sisters (4 older) got to pick a nickname
for the new little brother.
anyone who has known me all of my life knows me as Chuck.  (trust me when i
say there was much confusion upon entering school in 1963... the "real" name
thing lasted all of about ten minutes.  Chuck stuck and that's the way it
is...)
My "real" first name is of no concern unless i owe you money, and at last
check, none of my (far too many) credit cards was issued by
Boston-Radio-Interest.org.  ;-)

- -Chuck Igo