Re: No C.O.L.

It's odder than you think. All of the rms fields are
suddenly too high by a factor of 10 and in the case of
the WMEX file, the number of records for CH operation
has increased from two to four. All four are identical
as far as I can tell and none shows any augmentation.
Moreover, none specifies critial hours. One of the two
previous CH records showed the domestic status as
Construction Permit and showed no augmentations. The
other showed the status as Application (with "add
augmentation" under comments). This record showed one
substantial augmentation, with a 71-degree span,
centered at 179.5 degrees.