Re: Tai filling in for Jerry

The large number of ads on WMEX is a mystery to me, too.   Usually,  national
ads are a trade for station getting network news.  -Or the station gets
network news AND cash, IF station has ratings; or IF station is a big one
with promise (such as WTKK-FM).  They have CNN News, and hours that they
don't, they just air the com'ls, which are the same ones aired on WJTO-730
each hour, a CNN affiliate.   But WHY does WMEX air those network sports when
they never air any network news?   Anyone got an answer to this?
----jibguy

In a message dated 1/30/00 11:30:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,