Re: FM Boosters

In a message dated 1/27/00 3:10:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
umar@nerodia.wcrb.com writes:

<< I would argue that WUMB's transmitters in Worcester and Falmouth are, in
 effect, boosters, since they simulcast WUMB on its frequency and since the
 signals do overlap. >>

But they aren't boosters on the 91.9 license. They are in fact separate
licenses.

Now, if I could only pick up 91.9 in my South Boston home, two miles as the
crow flies from the UMB campus, without dealing with a lot of junk on the
channel, it might be worthwhile. Again, I think it's a shame that student
fees go to a station that the students can't use, if that is indeed the case.

-Sean