Re: WMEX 5p

In a message dated 1/22/00 7:03:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, billo@erols.com
writes:

<< Where are the WMEX studios now?  Any moving plans for more of a
 Boston presence? >>

They were giving out a Boston number on the few promos which I heard in
between the taped guest spots Saturday AM. (617-267-something, though I don't
think it was 1060 for the last four digits.) Knowing how expensive it is just
to have one of those out-of-exchange numbers installed in Framingham, I am
gathering they are already camped out somewhere in the city.

Williams is also doing a weekend show (Sunday, IIRC) from Tecce's.

-Sean