WMEX 4:45 pm

Wow, what a difference at the power drop.  Dan - One of these days,
could you define the five modes (or point us to a page?)  Was that
20 kW to flea or 40 to 20?  At 4:45 there was a definite 2 sec. dump
then (from Lowell, MA) more noise than signal, IMO.  They went to a
legal (Natick/Boston).  Wonder if a legal is needed given the
dramatic change in power?

During mid-day, the signal was right up there with BZ in Lowell.
Not as heavily processed audio, so there's not the competitive
loudness with 1030/680.  I'm sure that can be adjusted down the
road.  Lots of voices in the studio, off-mic stuff, so not all
voices were dead-on to measure.

High point of my day was just hearing Jerry.  Move over, Rushbo.

Bill O'Neill <happy camper>