Re: WMEX reception reports

Since you asked, I just checked on my trusty 16-year-old SuperRadio-I.

As of 1:30PM Sat. Jan.22 they are coming in very well here on the
ice-bound "Down-East" Coast of Maine at Southwest Harbor, Mount Desert
Island. (11 miles SW of Bar Harbor, 45 miles SE of Bangor) Not as strong
as regular local-like WBZ-1030, or local WDEA-1370,
but stronger than WILD-1090, which is also a surprisingly strong
regular..

On the old SINPO scale of 1-10 I'll give WBZ
an 8, WMEX a 6, and WILD 4.

Stay warm.
Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine