Re: Bob Bittner's Unlikely Ally In The Fight AgainstThe"Cash Machine"

I'm also busy converting my Partridge Family albums to CD. Yes, I *know* I
have no musical taste. :)

Back on topic: Since I was away when (I assume) this was previously
discussed, can anyone briefly summarize the story on Bittner objecting to
this per the subject? It doesn't come up in a search of the archives, and I
don't have enough time to read 8 months of list posts....

At 01:02 AM 1/21/00 -0500, Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:

>  i actually had a copy of that classic by the Ritchie Family.
>(unfortunately, the heavy duty footlocker to which all of the original
>"purchased" 45's that were my childhood was attacked by the not-so-great
>cellar flood of '85.  the not-so-great was the problem:  never noticed the
>bottom rotting out of the footlocker, and the subsequent attack of moisture
>on the entire contents...)

Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett
Attorneys at Law