Re: How's your ground?

At 01:27 AM 1/19/00 -0800, Kyle Stephanos wrote:

>I am still amazed they have 103.7 on Mt Washington. Just seems to
>be so short spaced with Keene. Someone must have been quite upset
>about this station in Keene. They are directional to the NE of course.

I think WKNE got some sort of signal upgrade around the time 103.7 licensed
to Berlin (were they WZPK then or WXLQ?) moved to Mt. Washington.  They
still got the short end of the deal...here in Manchester WKNE-FM used to
have a halfway decent signal, but all I can get now is WPKQ....just what I
need, the same station on 3 places on the dial.