Re: Altering Live TV Pictures

Supposedly some PBS stations were running Air Farce.
After getting a few from WTTW in Chicago (though they
may have dropped it later) via a tape trader, I got
some from the CBC via a Canadian tape trader
(including 5 "best of" tapes). It is a funny show
even though some may not get the references to
Canadian politicians.
http://www.airfarce.com (or is it
http://www.airfarce.ca ?)

When I visit the Burlington, Vermont area I get a kick
out of seeing CBC and CTV, which are on the local
cable systems (in the motel). They ran an excellent
documentary about the "cola wars" one night I was up
there.