Fritz Wetherbee back on the radio

Having recently left NHPTV's weekly "New Hampshire Crossroads" magazine,
Fritz Wetherbee is back on radio, if only briefly.  He's voiced 21 short
segments on important symbols of the Granite State which are airing some
weekday mornings at 7:36.  I believe this week they were on Monday and
Friday.  The segments are co-produced by NHPR and the New Hampshire
Historical Society.
There's no mistaking Wetherbee's New Hampshire Yankee sound.  I recall
doing a video voiceover session where I was told they were looking for
the Fritz Wetherbee sound.