WTRY

In the late 80's 98.3 simulcasted on 103.5 in Cobleskill, NY. IIRC it
was WSHQ and WSHZ. If I also recall it was not an
oldies format but when 99.5 (WRVE, ex WGFM.ex WGY-FM) switched from
CHR to "Oldies 99.5", the 98.3, 103.5 pair switched to oldies too.

I was only a freshman in High School when this happened so I had only
started my radio logging and dont remember much about it.

--MIKE