From: "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@world.std.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 12:12 AM
Subject: WPTR, again

: Around 12:10, they ran a bunch of commercials, then played what sounded
: me like a WPTR jingle from the late 60s.  I don't know the name of the
: song they're playing now, but I recognize it, and it it sure isn't big
: band.  It goes, "Cheer up sleepy Jean, Oh what can it mean, to a daydream
: believer and a homecoming queen?"
:
:
:  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
:  15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
:  Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/