Jordan Rich

     I recall that Public Relations at Randolph High School had a weekly
15 minute show called "Randolph Youth Speaks Out".  It was broadcast on
WUNR/1600 on Friday nights at 9:15 pm, throughout the seventies and
eventually was moved to WBET/WBET-FM on Saturday nights.  Jordan was one
of the star voices along with Nancy "Nancy Lee" Boland, then Head of
Public Relations at Randolph High.  I was a regular contributor for the
weekly printed version of the "Speaks Out" in the mid 70's.  It was at
that same time, Randolph High School applied and received a Construction
Permit for a 10 watt FM station.  However, they let the CP lapse for some
reason or another and eventually lost the CP to another educational
institution.

Cheers,

Peter Q. George
RHS Class of '78

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)                 *  "Scanning the bands since 1967 !"
33 Stetson St., Apt. 2                  *                  +
Whitman, Massachusetts  02382           *                  |
USA                                     *      73         +|+    de K1XRB
PGEORGE@wellesley.edu                   *                 /|\
pqgeorge@hotmail.com                    *                 /|\