**Kenny Mayer**HELP

Kenny Mayer!

Kenny Mayer was a living anachronism lurking on the fringes of Boston radio.
He had a "comedy" show that aired on WBOS and WUNR radio during the late
1960's.  It was one of the few non-religious, non-community affairs programs
that a bored kid with a transistor radio could pick up on Sunday nights after
10 PM. The story is that he did the show from the spare room of his home.
His one-way phone calls were a curiosity: he'd take calls where you couldn't
hear the caller (at "WO9-8989").  And there's so much more.

In all my searching of the world wide web I have yet to find an aircheck of
this incredibly rare gem of the Boston radio scene.  Please, if anyone can
help, contact me at jtyburczy@aol.com.

Thanks,   Joe Tyburczy