Re: Jonathan Karas???

On 2 Jan 00,  Donna Halper wrote:

> Somebody asked me about a Professor Jonathan Karas, and I know he used to
> do a show on WBZ in the 50s... a science oriented show, I believe, but I
> can't place him... can any of you?  Is he still alive?

I remember him in the early 50s.  He did one of the shows that followed
Howdy Doody at 6:00.  There was a different show for each day of the week.
I can't remember the name of his show, but I think he had a robot
assistant named "Tobor."  Years later, I learned that a robot of the same
name appeared sometimes on "Captain Video."

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/