Re: Shameless Self Promotion

In a message dated 1/1/00 8:56:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, Dib9@aol.com
writes:

<< For those of you on the list in southern Maine: Because of my victory in
the
 Maine Sunday Telegram's political predictions contest, I will be a guest on
 WMGX's "Tim & Heather" show Tuesday morning between 8 AM and 8:30 AM making
 predictions about politcal events in 2000. >>

Does WMGX stream on the web? I would love to hear what Dan's predictions are
-- and to see how accurate he'll be in '00. (Not trying to set him up for
failure, I'm just really intrigued!)

-Sean